Are you excited for the new release tomorrow? I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the amazing inspiration from the whole design team so far. Today’s card uses the the new My Smile is Bigger Because of You stamp set. It’s another clean and simple design with an ink spray background and patterned paper.
- Spray a panel of mixed media paper with distress ink sprays in blues and greens.
- Once the panel is dry, layer a piece of patterned paper from the Pawsome Prints and Colorful Canvas Paper Pads. Adhere the panel to an A2 card base.
- Stamp and copic color the images from the My Smile is Bigger Because of You stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stack the images on top of one another and add foam tape behind each image.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock and cut into a strip. Adhere with foam tape underneath the images.
- Finally, add black twine around the top of the finished card.
Thanks for reading! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!