Hey friends! I’m sharing inspiration for this week’s sketch challenge #601. Please head over to the MFT blog for all the details on eligibility and how to enter. MFT products are encouraged, but not required to enter. And you have a chance to win a $50 MFT gift card!
I flipped this sketch on its side and loosely interpreted the circles. Sketches don’t have to be exact; just make a card inspired by it. I had not used this new fairy stamp set yet, so I thought it would be fun to use to create a sweet, CAS card.
- Create the background using the patterned paper and light pink cardstock. Both patterned paper pieces come from the Happy Patterns paper pad. The light pink piece is about 1.5 x 4.25 inches. The other two pieces are identical. I measured each to about 2 1/8 x 4 inches.
- Stamp images and copic color the images from Fairy Best Friend. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Arrange and adhere the images with foam tape and liquid glue.
- Embellish with sequins from your stash. Add glitter brush marker on the fairy and flowers.
- Stamp a sentiment and die cut with the Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics. Adhere with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by! On Thursday, the countdown to the new MFT release starts so stay tuned for 5 days of new inspiration. For more, visit the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!