- Technique(s): copic coloring, die cutting, ink blending
- Product list:
Hi friends! There’s a new release coming so the Countdown has begun! The new release goes live on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 10am ET. I’m kicking off our countdown with a cute, birthday card using stamps illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller.
- On an A2 panel of white cardstock, stamp the paw prints towards the bottom is MFT Cement Gray ink. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Using salvaged patina and shaded lilac distress oxide ink, ink blend another panel of white cardstock. Splatter with water and diluted oxide ink.
- Once the panel has dried, die cut the panel with the largest die in the Balloon STAX Die-namics set. Die cut some foam foam and adhere the two die cut pieces together.
- Stamp and color the images from the Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics.
- Stamp a sentiment with the Itty Bitty Celebrations stamp set and die cut with the Itty Bitty Strips Die-namics.
- Back the sentiment strip with a strip of pattern paper from the Rainbow Love paper pad.
- Adhere all elements together on the card front and embellish with gems.
- Stamp an interior sentiment and some more paw prints to tie in the card’s theme.
Thanks for reading! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!