Looking for some inspiration? Want to level up your coloring or watercoloring skills? I’ll post my favorite tips and tricks, designers, products, and tutorials here! Do you have a question or topic that you don’t see covered? Please let me know!
I learned early on that I love to color, but I had a hard time knowing where to start because there was so much information. In my mission to become proficient in alcohol markers, I’ve compiled a list of resources that I frequently use. These are truly resources that I love and use often, so I thought it would be helpful to share. I’ll add to this list if I find others. I am not sponsored or paid by any of these companies/designers. Scout’s honor! (Fun fact: I was a Girl Scout all the way through high school. I ended after achieving my Silver Award.)
- Sandy Allnock: https://www.youtube.com/c/SandyAllnock1/featured
- Kit and Clowder: https://www.youtube.com/user/KitandClowder
- Kristina Werner (copic playlist) : https://www.youtube.com/c/kwernerdesign/playlists
- Mindy Baxter: https://www.youtube.com/c/MindyBaxter/videos
- Amber R Davis (copic playlist): https://www.youtube.com/c/AmberRainDavis/playlists
- Nichol Spohr (her coloring playlist): https://www.youtube.com/c/NicholSpohrLLC/playlists
- Violeta Ink: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdcz6InJaGwAtlttFfyW92w
- Mindy at My Creative Scoop: https://www.youtube.com/c/MindyBaxter/videos, https://www.mycreativescoop.com/copic-markers/
- Art-Classes – Sandy Allnock is the instructor.
- Kit and Clowder – they have paid classes and a free beginner class: https://www.kitandclowder.com/markers101
- Online Card Classes – this is a collaboration with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire and many other well known cardmakers.