(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hey crafty friends and welcome to the October Blog Hop for Reverse Confetti Blog! We’re showcasing more inspirational designs using products from the fabulous September release. Have you checked out the release yet? Head over to Reverse Confetti’s website to see more. Please be sure to check out the full hop list to see the amazing designs from the whole team!
I decided to take some inspiration from a card Dilay made and make an abstract holiday card using the Tree and Circle With Burst Tag Confetti Cuts. One of my favorite things about the holidays is how the lights twinkle at night. It just makes me smile. I thought the Burst die looked like flashes of light around my tree. And I love playing with my supplies for a different look and to try something new. Let’s dive into this clean and simple make!
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Die cut several Bursts with silver glitter cardstock and green cardstock. I die cut 4 from each color of cardstock.
- Adhere the die cuts together with liquid glue, offsetting the green die cut a little.
- Using the Tree Confetti Cut, die cut an A2 panel of white cardstock.
- Adhere a piece of green cardstock behind the tree opening.
- Adhere the Bursts around the tree in various places. Trim the excess and use the trimmed pieces to fill in any blank spots on the panel.
- Silver heat emboss a sentiment from the Sparkle and Shine sentiment stamp set.
- Fussy cut the sentiment and lightly ink blend a little green ink for an ombre look.
- Adhere the sentiment with foam tape for dimension.
- Embellish the card with several silver baubles all over the tree and at the centers of the Burst dies.
- Adhere the card front to an A2 side folding card base, and that’s it!
Full blog hop line-up:
- Tiffany Pryce Russom (*you’re here*)
And surprise! There is a sale going on right now. Take 15% off your entire order! Get your wish list today 🙂
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.
What a sparkly and bright holiday card!!
Thank you so much! The sparkle makes me happy 🙂
So beautiful Tiffany!
Thanks so much!