- Technique(s): copic coloring, die cutting, heat embossing
- Product list:
Welcome to Countdown Day 3! This sweet little girl in the bee costume was so darling so I decided to keep this card clean and simple.
- From Sweet Honeybee, stamp the girl and the flower image in MFT Extreme Black ink. This ink is amazing. It is copic-friendly and dries quickly on paper. Color the images with Copic markers.
- Out of patterned paper from the Poppin’ Polka Dots paper pad, die cut a frame from the Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics and adhere it to the panel.
- Using the Love Ya Die-namics, die cut the word layer from black cardstock. Add details with a white acrylic pen. Die cut two additional layers from scrap, white cardstock and stack behind for dimension.
- Stamp a sub-sentiment from the Sweet Honeybee stamp set and white heat emboss on black cardstock. Adhere with foam tape to the card front.
- Embellish the panel with clear drops from your stash.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2-sized card base.
Thanks for reading! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!