- Technique(s): copic coloring, die cutting, heat embossing, masking with stencils
- Product list:
Welcome to Countdown Day 3! Today, I combined several featured products to help inspire you! It was fun to combine the background stamp and stencil together for a masked, ink blended background.
- Prep an A2 panel of white cardstock with an anti-static pouch.
- Tape down the Say Anything stencil to the panel in your stamping platform.
- Using the Never-Ending Love Background stamp, stamp with embossing ink through the stencil, making sure to apply good pressure for a clean impression.
- Remove the stencil and white heat emboss the panel.
- Adhere the stencil back in place and ink blend with Ripe Raspberry and Caribbean Sea inks. Rub the excess ink off of the white heat embossing.
Other card elements
- With the Giant Love Die-namics, die cut 1 layer from light teal cardstock, 1 layer from white cardstock, and one layer from vellum.
- Glue the teal on top of the white and ink blend for an ombre look. Add details with a white acrylic pen. Offset the vellum die cuts and adhere behind the teal letters.
- Adhere the die cut sentiment to the card front.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sub-sentiment from the All Kinds of Love stamp set. Layer on top of a piece of scrap pattern paper strip from Sweet Plaid and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp and copic color two gnomes from the Love You Gnome Matter What stamp set. Use the coordinating Die-namics to die cut the images.
- Adhere images with foam tape for dimension.
- Die cut and adhere the small hearts from the Love You Gnome Matter What Die-namics die set.
- Adhere completed card front to an A2-sized card base.
Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!