Hi friends and welcome to Countdown Day 1! Only 1 more sleep until the release is live. Aren’t these bunnies so sweet?!
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the largest of the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Using tumbled glass and salty ocean distress oxide inks, ink blend clouds on the panel with the Cloud stencil.
- Die cut an aperture with the Piece of My Heart Die-namics.
- Add foam tape behind this panel for dimension.
- On another panel of white cardstock, lightly trace the shape of the heart opening so you can more accurately guess spacing.
- Following the tracing, ink blend a pink sky with MFT Cotton Candy ink and the ground with MFT Field Day ink. Use the grass stamp randomly to add tufts of grass with MFT Field Day and MFT Sour Apple inks.
- Stamp and copic color images from the I’m So In Love With You, Still stamp set. Stamp the images with MFT Extreme Black ink.
- Adhere the bunnies with foam tape inside the aperture and adhere the clouds with liquid glue.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment from the Odd Couple stamp set.
- Trim the sentiment strip into a banner flag by hand. Adhere with foam tape.
- Add sparkling sequins around the panel.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2-sized card base.
Thanks for reading! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!