- Technique(s): copic coloring, shaker card
- Product list:
Thanks for stopping by! I’m sharing some inspiration for this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge #578. Please head over to the MFT blog for all the details on eligibility and how to enter. MFT products are encouraged, but not required to enter. And you have a chance to win a $50 MFT gift card! So join us!
I had so much fun interpreting this sketch into my card. I love the Favorite Friends stamp set; it’s so cute!
- On an A2 panel of white cardstock, lightly ink blend over the Ray of Light stencil with orange and yellow inks. Position the stencil about a third of the way up the panel since the bottom third is covered, as indicated in the sketch. Use the leftover yellow ink on the blending brush to ink up the edges of the panel.
- Using the Stitched Circle Shaker Window Die-namics, die cut a shaker window to mimic the “sun” in the panel.
- Glue the Circle Shaker Pouch in place. These ready-made pouches are so easy to use and easy to adhere on your card.
- Using foam tape, adhere a piece of patterned paper from the Poppin’ Polka Dots Paper Pad at the bottom of the panel, slightly covering the shaker window.
- Stamp and copic color several images from the Favorite Friends. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics. Die cut each image with foam as well, and adhere the die cuts together.
- Stamp the sentiment in Extreme Black ink on yellow cardstock and die cut with the Skinny Strips Die-namics.
- Adhere the sentiment on top of a piece of patterned paper from the Time to Celebrate Paper Pad that was die cut with Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics.
- Adhere the images to the card panel with liquid glue.
- Adhere the die cut circle in place on a card base, add sequins on top, and adhere the completed card front on top, closing the shaker and finishing the card.
Hope you’re inspired play along with us! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!