Hi there! I’m sharing some inspiration for this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge #580. Please head over to the MFT blog for all the details on eligibility and how to enter. MFT products are encouraged, but not required to enter. And you have a chance to win a $50 MFT gift card!
- Apply blue and green alcohol inks to a panel of yupo paper. Let the panel dry completely.
- After it is dried, die cut some leaves with the Fab Foliage Die-namics.
- Tape the largest square from the Stitched Square STAX and Piece of My Heart Die-namics together to a panel of white cardstock. Center the heart die where you would like it. Run it through your die cutting machine.
- Pop up the die cut panel with foam tape.
- On a panel of light green cardstock, stamp and white heat emboss an image from the Dandelion Greenery stamp set. Stamp the flowers as many times as you want to fill the heart.
- Adhere the white panel with foam tape on top of the light green panel.Then adhere that piece to another panel of dark teal cardstock trimmed to roughly 3.75 x 3.75 inches. Add another matte of black cardstock trimmed to about 4 x 4 inches.
- Adhere the alcohol ink leaves to the card front.
- Stamp, color, and die cut the small flower from A Little Somethin’ Somethin’. Pop up with a small piece of foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment in MFT Extreme Black ink and fussy cut it out. Adhere with foam tape on the card front.
- Adhere the completed card front to a 4.25 inch square card base.
Hope you’re inspired play along with us! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!