(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hey there! Do you ever get struck with an idea and have to stop everything to make it? Well, that’s what happened to me last night! I was randomly looking through my sentiment die stash to see what I had and stumbled upon the Honey Bee Stamps Adore die. When this die came out, I had to have it because I love all things French, but I never actually used it. I recently got the Bear Ware Grand Tour stamp and die set from Ellen Hutson and knew that the two products would pair perfectly together. The result is this CAS, graphic card that I think is super cute. Check out the easy step-by-step below.
- Using the Mini Tags die, die cut from white cardstock. Secure the die cuts in place from the back with low tack tape.
2. Arrange your desired stamps from the Bear Ware Grand Tour stamp set over the tags, and stamp in copic friendly ink.
3. After stamping the images on the mini tags, color the outside of each image on the tag with a different copic marker. I colored the tags with the following copics: RV13, RV14, RV23, RV25, and RV29.
4. Repeat die cutting, stamping and coloring as many times as you would like.
5. Arrange and adhere the colored tags on a panel of white cardstock die cut with an EBE Rectangle die. Add a layer of fun foam behind the panel and matte it with black cardstock.
6. Stamp, color, and die cut the bear, beret, and baguette from the Bear Ware Grand Tour stamp set.
7. Die cut the Honey Bee Stamps Adore sentiment three times from white cardstock and the sentiment shadow layer from vellum. Adhere the layers together and adhere to the card front.
8. Adhere the bear holding his baguette with foam tape above the sentiment.
9. Add a strip of patterned paper from the Modern Graphics Vol 2 paper pack below the card front panel. Adhere the whole piece to an A2 card base.
10. Embellish the completed card with sparkling sequins around the panel.
Hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.