- Technique(s): die cutting
- Product list:
The new card kit for February 2022, Tweet Greetings, is live! Head over to the MFT shop to purchase.
The Tweet Greetings Card Kit includes the following products:
Tweet Greetings Stamp Set
Birds of a Feather Die-namics
Home Tweet Home Die-namics
Happy Patterns Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Cotton Candy (1), Ripe Raspberry (1), Moroccan Spice (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Limelight (1), Sour Apple (1), Sno Cone (1), Summer Splash (1), Something Blue (1)
The Heartfelt Fence Die-namics will be available as a separate purchase. And the free with $60 purchase item is Beautiful Branch Stamp Set.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from the Happy Patterns paper pad down to 5.5 x 2.75 inches and matte it with a piece of red cardstock. Attach with fun foam to a mini slimline card base (3.25 x 6.25 inches).
- Ink blend grass at the bottom of the card front with distress oxide ink using the Grassy Edges stencil.
- Die cut the Heartfelt Fence Die-namics twice from white cardstock. Color one fence with MFT Cement Gray ink and adhere it behind the white fence, offsetting it a little bit to mimic a shadow.
- Die cut and assemble the birds, flowers, and hearts. Adhere to the card front.
- Die cut a banner from Tag Builder 5 Die-namics and stamp the sentiment at a slight curve.
- Finish the card with a twine bow and glitter marker to the banner and flower centers.
Thanks for reading! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!