- Technique(s): die cutting
- Product list:
Hey friends! It’s time for a new MFT card kit release! Today is Countdown Day 1, and I’m sharing a card made mostly of die cuts. This month’s kit is called Tweet Greetings, and it is another adorable kit for cards of all occasions. It features cute birds and bird accessories like a ring to perch a bird on and adorable birdhouses. For my card today, I combined the new products with an older product for a fun, birthday card.
- Trim the heart patterned paper from the Happy Patterns paper pad to roughly 5 x 3.75 inches. Die cut the panel using the Sending Big Hugs Die-namics die.
- Back the open space with black cardstock and another piece of patterned paper from the Happy Patterns paper pad. Back the panel with fun foam for dimension.
- Matte the panel with a piece of black cardstock cut to roughly 5.25 x 4 inches. And adhere to an A2 card base.
- Die cut all of the pieces for the birds, birdhouse, and accessories from various cardstock. Assemble the pieces with liquid glue.
- Adhere all of the pieces to the card front with liquid glue. Instead of using cardstock for the birds’ pupils, I used a black gel pen for a little shiny detail. Adhere the birdhouse with foam tape.
- Add glitter pen to the birdhouse and envelope. Add white pen detail to the black letters.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment. Adhere with foam tape above ‘Hugs’.
Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!