It’s day 4 of the countdown to the new MFT release! I used the new Blooming Friendship stamp set and it is so, so cute!
- Ink smoosh MFT Poppin’ Pink and Lemon Drop on a piece of mixed media paper.
- After dry, die cut with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. And die cut a piece of yellow cardstock with the next largest die. Adhere the layers together.
- Stamp, and copic color several images from the Blooming Friendship stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics.
- Trim two strips of patterned paper from the Pretty in Plaid paper pack. Cut at an angle, glue the strips together, and adhere to the card front with foam tape.
- Adhere the stamped and colored images on or behind the patterned paper strips.
- Stamp a sentiment in MFT Extreme Black ink underneath the paper strips.
- Embellish the panel with gold jewels and a thin strip of gold foil paper.
- Adhere to an A2 cardbase.
I love how this card turned out! If you liked it and want to see more inspiration, please visit the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!