One more sleep until the new release is live! Speaking of sleep, who else could use more of it? Well, this card is dedicated to you (and me too!). I created this sample using the I Need Some Me & You Time stamp set.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Canvas Paper Pad to 5.25 x 4 inches and adhere it to an A2 card base.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock to 5 x 3.75 inches. Die cut it with the cloud portion of the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window & Edge Die-namics.
- Using the same die, die cut a piece of vellum and adhere it behind the white cloud piece. Lightly ink blend dark blue ink on both parts.
- Glue the white panel pieces together on top of the patterned paper. Splatter with water and white acrylic paint.
- Stamp and copic color the main image from I Need Some Me & You Time. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Add details with a white, acrylic paint pen.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the Over the Moon Die-namics. Ink blend it with gray ink and add white pen detail. Adhere with foam tape for dimension.
- Adhere the main image over top of the moon.
- Add clouds cut from the same patterned paper as the background using the Cloudy with a Chance of Rain Die-namics.
- Stamp the sentiment in MFT Extreme Black ink.
- Lastly, embellish with blue jewels.
Thanks for reading and following along! I have one final card to celebrate the release tomorrow. 🙂 For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Tiffany…what’s is the name of the bunny stamp with blanking…love that also
Thank you! Please check the blog post for links to all stamps. It is listed in the blog.
Very cute Tiffany