Today’s the day! Head over to the MFT site to shop the brand new release! Today, I was inspired by a sentiment in the SY Sunshine Friends stamp set – “If friends were flowers, I’d pick you.” I think that is such a sweet sentiment so I wanted to cover my card in flowers and include the cute bear holding a flower. Also, this card is a reminder to get in your entry in to the latest MFT color challenge #186. Read the challenge blog for more details on the colors and the prize up for grabs.
- From kraft cardstock, die cut the largest rectangle from the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX die-namics.
- From MFT Cotton Candy and Princess Pink cardstock, die cut several flowers from Stitched Garden die-namics. From lime green cardstock, die cut several leaves.
- Adhere the flowers randomly with foam tape and fill in the gaps with the leaves all over the kraft panel. Add white pearls to the flower centers.
- Stamp and copic color the bear from Sunshine Friends. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. After coloring, I like stippling the markers to additional texture to my critters. It also hides imperfections with my blending 🙂
- From black cardstock, die cut a tag from Tag Builder Blueprints 5 die-namics. Add white pen dots and black and white twine for added details.
- Adhere the completed image on the tag with foam tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from Sunshine Friends to the bottom of the card base with MFT Extreme Black ink.
- Finally, adhere the tag to the floral background and then the background to the A2 card base.
Hope you enjoyed this card and all of my cards for the countdown. Do you have a favorite stamp set or card? Let me know in the comments! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!