The new card kit for April 2022, Rainbow Bridge Card Kit is live! Head over to the MFT shop to purchase, if interested.
The Rainbow Bridge Card Kit includes the following products:
Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes Stamp Set
Rainbow Bridge Die-namics
Pet Silhouettes Die-namics
Through the Clouds Stencil
Heavenly Glow Stencil
Pawsome Prints Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Wild Cherry (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Limelight (1), Cornflower (1), Grape Jelly (1), Black Licorice (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
There Are No Goodbyes Stamp Set
With Sympathy Die-namics
Paw Prints Die-namics (previously released)
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Cutest Clouds Ever Die-namics.
- Trim a panel of blue cardstock to 3.75 x 5 inches. Using white pigment ink, and distress oxides tumbled glass and chipped sapphire, ink blend around the panel using the Through the Clouds Stencil. After ink blending, splatter white paint and silver watercolor paint. Ink blending colored cardstock is one of my favorite techniques.
- Die cut the inked panel with the Piece of My Heart Die-namics.
- Stamp a panel of white cardstock that will go behind the heart with the paw prints from the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set.
- Adhere the blue panel to the white panel with foam tape.
- Die cut two pets from the Pet Silhouettes Die-namics and several clouds from the Cutest Clouds Ever Die-namics.
- Add ink blending to the clouds in chipped sapphire and add white pen detail to the pets. Adhere to the card front with liquid glue and foam tape.
- Using a strip of patterned paper from the Pawsome Prints Paper Pad, white heat emboss a sentiment from the Rainbow Bridge Goodbyes stamp set. Adhere with foam tape.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2 card base.
Hope you enjoyed my cards, and thanks for stopping by! What do you think about this kit? I’d love to hear your thoughts! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!