Can you believe it’s May?! This year is flying by. Well friends, it is time for a new MFT release and today is the start of the countdown! Again, this release is full of goodies and today’s card might be one of my favorites.
- Using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, die cut two panels from white cardstock, one much larger than the other.
- Adhere the larger panel to an A2 card base.
- On the smaller panel, use masking tape to mask off stripes on the panel diagonally. Once masked, lightly spray the panel with pink and green acrylic spray. Wait for one color to dry before spraying the other to prevent too much mixing. Pink and green make mud together.
- Once the panel is completely dried, carefully remove the masking tape.
- Add fun foam behind the panel and adhere to the card front.
- Next assemble the die cut flowers. Using the Perfect Poppies Die-namics, die cut each flower layer from white cardstock. Die cut the stems and leaves from MFT Sour Apple cardstock. Die cut the inside of the flower from scraps of cardstock sprayed with green acrylic spray.
- Assemble the flowers. I added one layer of foam tape for added dimension in each flower and lightly ink blended pink ink on each flower for some color. They were pretty easy to assemble using the image online as a guide.
- Glue each flower, stem, and leaves with liquid glue onto the card front.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Everyday Scripted Greetings stamp set at the top of the card front.
- Add a little glitter brush marker to the stamens in each flower for added sparkle.
I love how this card turned out! Hope you are inspired to check out the new release. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!