Welcome to Day 4 of the countdown to the new MFT release. Today’s cards are so cute and use the new Friendly Forest Faces Die-namics set. These are so clean and simple to create and would make a great set of cards to give as a gift. There are four different animal faces – bunny, bear, hedgehog, and fox – but I only used 2 for my inspiration post today.
- Create 2 square card bases measuring 4.25 x 4.25 inches.
- Stamp a sentiment from Woodland Words at the bottom of each card base with MFT Extreme Black ink.
- Using the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics, die cut two pieces of patterned paper from the Happy Patterns paper pad. Adhere the die cut paper, one to each card base.
- Using a smaller square and one of the Friendly Forest Faces Die-namics, die cut the fox from orange cardstock and the hedgehog from MFT Gravel cardstock. Align and secure both the square and the face together so you die cut both with one pass through the die cutting machine.
- Die cut the extra pieces to assemble the face of each critter. Add copic marker for the ears and add crystal glaze to the eyes and nose.
- Once assembled, add foam tape behind the critter and adhere to the card base.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for another look at the new release. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!