Only 2 days left until the new MFT release! I think this stamp set illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller, called Beautiful Bunny, is super cute! This could be paired with the new Under the Treetop Die-namics or used on it’s own like I did here. Doesn’t this bunny look like it’s having a blast? To add to the effect, I made this an interactive card by placing the main image on a wobbler. Check out my corresponding post on IG to see it in action!
- Trim a panel of MFT Summer Splash cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with a circle from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.
- Adhere the circle to the bottom right corner of the blue cardstock and trim the excess. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Stamp and copic color the main image from Beautiful Bunny stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Die cut a couple more layers of scrap cardstock to layer behind the main image.
- Ink blend some kitsch flamingo distress oxide ink on the panel and splatter with diluted ink and water.
- Stamp the sentiment and the bees and butterflies in MFT Extreme Black Ink.
- Adhere the main image with a mini action wobbler.
Hope you liked this simple, but joyful card! Stop by tomorrow for one final countdown day. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!