We’re halfway there! Today’s card is all about Dad. With the collection of mustache related products, it’s a perfect set for Father’s Day or any other time you want to send a “masculine” or gender neutral card. I don’t have much in my stash to create cards for my dad so I will reach for these again and again.
- Create a mini slimline card base measuring 3.25 x 6.25 inches from white cardstock.
- Using the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline STAX Die-namics dies, die cut two pieces of patterned paper from the Black & White Plaid paper pad. Since the paper is thin, die cut scrap cardstock to layer behind each paper as well.
- Adhere the larger layer directly to the card base. Adhere the smaller layer with foam tape for dimension.
- On the smaller layer, stamp all of the mustaches from the Super Stache stamp set in black ink.
- Die cut the Dad Die-namics from white cardstock, silver foil cardstock, and fun foam. Adhere the layers together and add on top of the card front.
- Die cut one mustache from the Mustache Trio Die-namics from white cardstock. Adhere directly on top of the die cut word.
- White heat emboss a sentiment from Super Stache on black cardstock and adhere below ‘Dad’.
Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!