One more sleep until the new release is live! Today, I’m sharing inspiration using the Parachute Pals stamp set and coordinating die-namics. I haven’t tried to make a monochromatic card for awhile, so I thought I would today.
- Die cut a background panel using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Ink blend MFT dye inks Summer Splash and Tropical Teal through the Sunny Rays Stencil. Splatter the panel with diluted dye inks of the same color and water.
- Stamp and copic color several images from the Parachute Pals set and die cut with the coordinating die-namics. I colored all of the images with various BG copic markers.
- Adhere the images with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment in dark teal pigment ink and trim into a strip. Adhere the sentiment with liquid glue.
- Embellish with clear drops.
Thanks for stopping by today! Visit by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration! Don’t forget to leave a comment there for a chance to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher! Make sure to drop by the MFT YouTube channel for more inspiration.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!