The June release is live, and I’ve had fun making with these new products. Do you have any favorites?
Today, I’m sharing a card I made with gloss sprays and alcohol ink. Nothing says summer like popsicles, so the MSTN Pair of Popsicles Die-namics is so fun to play with. This mix-and-match die set includes so many options for customizing your favorite sweet treat. Two base shapes are included in addition to a variety of layering options, sprinkles, and a drizzled topper.
- On a panel of white cardstock, spray Dina Wakley gloss sprays in pink and green randomly. I sprayed two greens and two pinks. It is best to wait for the pink to dry before spraying the green so the colors don’t mix to make brown.
- Die cut two additional layers with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. The larger layer is from MSTN Rainbow Grid Paper Pad and the smaller is white cardstock.
- Die cut and assemble three popsicles from the MSTN Pair of Popsicles Die-namics. For the green portion, I did direct to paper with green dye ink. For the pink parts, I used a leftover piece of an alcohol ink panel in my stash.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from Every Flavor of Happy on a piece of patterned paper from the Festive Celebrations Paper Pad. Trim into a banner and adhere to the card front.
- Embellish with clear drops.
Hope you’ve enjoyed all of the inspiration! As always, you can find tons more inspiration on my IG page and also on the MFT YouTube channel. Thanks for all your support!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!