It’s time for a new MFT card kit, called Beach Day, and this one is super cute! It is perfect for all your summer cards and I have a feeling it will be very popular! For today’s inspiration, I paired one of my favorite mediums, acrylic sprays, with a few new dies from the kit.
- Using the Sand and Surf Die-namics, die cut pieces from white cardstock.
- To color the pieces, use a variety of gloss, acrylic sprays.
- Die cut the pieces from Shady Palm Die-namics from white cardstock. For the leaves, use green acrylic sprays. For the trunk, do direct to paper in brown dye ink and add shading with copic markers. Color the coconuts and birds with copic markers as well.
- Die cut a surf board from pink cardstock with the Beach Bungalow Accessories Die-namics.
- Die cut the word ‘beach’ from patterned paper from Finishes and Textiles paper pad using the Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics.
- On a panel of white cardstock, ink blend some light blue ink and splatter with water, ink, and white paint.
- On top of the background panel, assemble the other card pieces with liquid glue and foam tape.
- Stamp a sub-sentiment from the Itty Bitty Summer stamp set.
Make sure to stop my the MFT blog for more details and to see wonderful inspiration from the whole DT! As always, find more on my IG and on the MFT Youtube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Thanks so much Kristi!!