Hi friends! So glad you’re here! Summer is already flying by and it’s time for a new MFT release. Today, I’m showcasing a cute birthday card featuring a new alpha set, Frosted Alphabet Die-namics, that I just love. How fun is the faux frosting at the top?! And how cute are these images designed by YUZU?
- Trim a panel of MFT Lazy Day cardstock to 5.25 x 4 inches.
- Using the Balloon Party stencil, stencil several balloons with white pigment ink and prize ribbon distress oxide ink. I blended the white at the top and the blue at the bottom and blend the two colors together. I’ve never tried mixing white pigment ink with a colored pigment ink and it looks so cool! I think it has a 3d effect.
- Splatter the panel with white acrylic paint and clean water for added texture.
- Stamp and copic color images from YUZU Eat Lots of Cake and YUZU Purr-fect Birthday. Die cut with each stamp set’s coordinating die-namics – Eat Lots of Cake and Purr-fect Birthday.
- Add white pen detail and glitter on several images for a little sparkle.
- Die cut the word ‘cake’ from the Frosted Alphabet Die-namics. Ink the frosting layer with dark blue dye ink and add glitter.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from Happy Patterns paper pad. Trim a strip of white cardstock and color it with a dark blue copic marker. Glue the paper pieces on top of each other with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sub-sentiment on white cardstock and trim into a strip.
- Assemble all of the components of the card. Pop up the images and alpha with foam tape for dimension.
- Finish with a bow of silver twine.
Thanks for checking out my card and come back tomorrow for day 4! Find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!