For todays card, we’re taking a trip to the farm! I am featuring a new stamp set called Farm-tastic Friends with a little ink blending for a CAS card.
- On a panel of white cardstock trimmed to 4 x 5.25 inches, tape off sections with low tack masking tape.
- In each quadrant, ink blend four different colors using MFT dye inks – Summer Splash, Poppin’ Pink, Lemon Drop, and Limelight.
- Using MFT Extreme Black ink, stamp the plants and grass in various places in each quadrant as a background. Use a white pen to draw in “splatter” dots.
- Stamp and copic color several images from Farm-tastic Friends. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stamp a sentiment in the center of the panel.
- Adhere the images with foam tape.
- Embellish with clear drops.
Onward to day 3! As always, find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!