Welcome back to my blog! It’s time for a new MFT card kit, called Cheers to your Birthday, and this one is so.much.fun!!! Whether you’re lifting cocktails or mocktails, this kit is so fun to create a bunch of birthday or celebratory cards. I love kits where you can mix and match stamps or dies to create completely different designs.
- Die cut a card panel with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Matte the panel with a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes paper pad.
- Stamp a sentiment in the center with the Raise a Glass stamp set from the kit.
- Die cut several glasses from the following die sets in the card kit: Barware Basics and Long Stem Barware Die-namics from MFT Sno Cone cardstock.
- Color the liquid portion of each glass with a variety of copic markers, adding white pen details with an acrylic paint pen.
- Die cut accessories for the glasses from Drink Decor Die-namics and Garnish Die-namics. Color the accessories with copic markers as well.
- Adhere the completed glasses with foam tape and arrange around the sentiment.
- Embellish with silver sequins around the panel.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2 card base.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!