Hey friends! Today is release day for the Let’s Party card kit! And I have another card sample to share with you. Be sure to visit the MFT blog for more details on what the kit includes and other card samples.
- Die cut patterned paper from Hip Hip Yay paper pad and white cardstock using layers from the Blueprint 27 Die-namics.
- Adhere the patterned paper directly to an A2 card base and add foam tape to the white frame. Adhere vellum behind the white frame.
- Die cut items for each box with various dies from the card kit. The gifts are from the Gifts Galore Die-namics. The party banner and party hats are from the Party Decor Die-namics. The cake is from the Sips and Sweets Die-namics.
- Color the presents and cake with copic markers. The party hats are cut from patterned paper from Pawsome Prints (purple hat) and Hip Hip Yay paper pad (yellow hat).
- Stamp a sentiment from Let’s Celebrate and die cut it with a tag die from the Blueprint 27 Die-namics.
- Embellish each box with white “splatter” (using a paint pen to draw dots) and add a matching bow from twine near the sentiment. Add glitter brush marker around the card for some sparkle.
Hope you enjoyed seeing these samples using the new card kit and are inspired to try something similar! Please head over to the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Love this card!! I always struggle to create cards for men and this card would be perfect for a male b-day card, just change up the colors and pattered paper. Thanks for sharing.
Yes! Excellent point. I struggle with masculine cards as well. Thanks so much for commenting 🙂