How was your weekend? Do anything fun? This past weekend, my husband and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. We didn’t go anywhere anything special, just a staycation and we visited some places around town that we’ve been meaning to, but never found the time. It never matters what we do as long as we are together, so it was wonderful!
I did find some time to make a couple samples using the new MFT card kit, Let’s Party Card Kit. There usually aren’t two kits in a month (we’re counting this kit as one for July), so surprise! There will be 2 cards kits later in August as well that are sooo fun. Trust me, these kits are so creative! The new kit pairs perfectly with the recently released kit and will be released tomorrow morning at 10 am ET.
- Using the Framed Greetings Cover-Up Die-namics, die cut it from white card stock and layer on a white A2 card base. I like adding texture in the background using white on white because it adds interest without distracting from the focal image.
- Next, die cut all of the pieces for the focal image from the various die-namics in the card kit. The table is from Gather Round Die-namics. The rug used patterned paper from Pawsome Prints paper pad. The gift bags and present are from Gifts Galore Die-namics. The balloons and banners are from Party Decor Die-namics.
- The die cuts were colored with a variety of copic markers.
- Assemble the scene and adhere with liquid glue.
- Stamp a sentiment from Let’s Celebrate. Die cut it with a tag die from Blueprint 27 Die-namics. Adhere with liquid glue.
- Embellish the card with purple and silver sequins.
Stop by tomorrow for another sample and the kit release! Thanks for reading and as always, find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!