- Die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Canvas paper pad with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics.
- Adhere to an A2 cardbase.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Then die cut a heart from the bottom right with the Heart Rays Die-namics. Pop it up on foam tape on top of another panel of patterned paper from DBD Wildflowers paper pad, also die cut with the Inside & Out Rectangle Die-namics.
- Stamp and copic color the main image from Apple of My Eye. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment on dark teal cardstock. Die cut the sentiment with a fishtail banner die.
- Adhere the image and sentiment with foam tape on the card front.
- Embellish with coordinating colored sequins and a white twine bow.
Thanks for reading! Stop by for day 3 tomorrow. 🙂 For more, visit the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!