Halfway to the new release, are you enjoying the inspiration so far? Today’s featured products have several back to school related items that are super cute. Perfect for students or teachers to welcome them back and wish them a happy new school year. And there is a fun die that make striped pattern paper look like a piece of notebook paper.
- Trim two pieces of patterned paper from the Notebook Paper paper pad to 3.75 x 5 inches.
- Die cut the edges with the Notebook Edge Die-namics.
- Lightly ink blend with blue ink and then stamp with the Typewriter Text background stamp. Splatter with diluted blue ink.
- Adhere both papers to an A2 card base.
- Die cut a tag from the Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics from blue cardstock. Stamp with the Typewriter Text background stamp in blue ink for a subtle tone on tone look.
- Stamp and copic color images from YUZU School is Cool and Bookworm Bears. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stack the bear on top of the books and adhere all images with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment in red ink and die cut with a banner die. Adhere a scrap piece of pattern paper underneath the sentiment.
- Embellish the card with silver sequins and twine.
Onward to day 2! There’s more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!