It’s finally release day! Did you have fun seeing all the sneak peeks? Like I mentioned, I love Halloween so I could not resist using this super, super adorable stamp set called YUZU Best Witches along with the coordinating die-namics. I made another inky background to accompany my sweet little witch.
- Ink a panel using gray distress ink spray using the smooshing technique.
- Once dry, die cut the panel with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Die cut a circle from the Black & White Stripes paper pad. Adhere to the card front.
- Stamp and copic color several images from the Best Witches stamp set and die cut with the coordinating dies. A tip that might help you if you lose your highlight while coloring – add highlight lines with a white gel pen or a white acrylic pen. If the white is too bright, then color over it with your lightest copic marker. Make sure the white pen is dry so it does not contaminate your marker.
- Adhere some of the images with liquid glue and some with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment in purple ink and die cut with a sentiment banner die. Die cut two more banners from scrap patterned paper and layer underneath the sentiment. The patterned paper I used here are from the Poppin’ Polka Dots paper pad and Pawesome Prints paper pad.
Hope you enjoyed all of the inspiration and have picked out your favorites from the shop! Have a great day! 🙂 Find more on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Your card made me smile! That is the cutest bat I have ever seen. 🙂 As always, awesome card.
Aww so glad it could make you smile!! I love Halloween and this stamp set is just so, so, so cute. 🙂