Only 1 more day until the new release is live! Today, I’m sharing a clean and simple card with you featuring the To the Rescue stamp set and coordinating die-namics. I also used the new Outside the Box Cityscape Die-namics. You don’t have to use these products on an outside the box card design. They can also be used on a regular A2 or mini slimline card. It’s always great getting more use from your supplies. For this card, I used a previous Wednesday sketch challenge as the basis of my layout.
- Trim a piece of black and white patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes paper pad. Die cut a circle opening in the middle.
- Die cut the Outside the Box Cityscape Die-namics from black cardstock and adhere behind the circle window opening with strategically placed foam tape. Add additional foam tape around the edges of the striped panel as well.
- Before adding the card front to an A2 base, add a piece of yellow patterned paper from the Poppin’ Polka Dots paper pad behind.
- Stamp and copic color an image from To the Rescue. Die cut with the coordinating die, and pop it up on the card front. Die cut a few stars and color with a yellow copic marker.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment on red Cardstock. Trim into a strip and add with foam tape on the card front.
- Add some glitter to the stars, and that’s it!
Don’t forget to visit the MFT blog for a chance to win a prize! Check out more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!