For day 4, I decided to create another holiday card. The new DBD Pretty Poinsettias stamp set is so, so pretty. I can see myself creating many cards using this set.
- Die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Joyful Plaid paper pad. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Create an alcohol ink panel with pink and rose gold alcohol inks. Use isopropyl alcohol to move the ink around. Once dry, die cut a card front panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss all images from the DBD Pretty Poinsettias stamp set with rose gold embossing powder. Then copic color the images. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. I used pinks (RV) and warm grays to loosely color each image.
- Die cut a circle using the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. Stamp a sentiment on the circle. Adhere with foam tape.
- Arrange the florals around the circle adhering some pieces with liquid glue and others with foam tape for dimension.
- Embellish with clear, sparkling sequins.
I was unsure if I liked the alcohol ink against the patterned paper, but I wanted to try it. In the end, I liked it! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you so much! Check out the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!