Only 1 more sleep until the release is live! Today, I created a simple, but rustic thank you card. I think this could be a great unisex or more masculine card. It was very easy to put together too.
- Create an A2 card base from tan cardstock.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from Joyful Plaid to 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere it to the card base.
- Trim a piece of white cardstock to 3.75 x 5 inches. Spray and splatter the panel with Dina Wakley acrylic gloss spray in the Ancient color. It is a deep bronze color, perfect for autumn. I have an array of colors in these sprays and LOVE them. They are a staple in my craft room.
- Die cut the Crosshatch Die-namics from white cardstock. Spray with the same gloss spray. Once dry, adhere to the card front. For this intricate die cut, I used spray adhesive as it was easiest. This die adds perfect rustic texture to any card and can go with a number of different products.
- Add white and gold twine around the bottom for an extra detail. I like to tape the twine on the back to help hold it down while tying my bow.
- Adhere the top panel on top of the card base with additional layers of scrap cardstock for dimension. This is a great alternative to foam tape and a good way to paper scraps.
- Die cut the Thanks Die-namics three times from tan and Jalapeño Pepper cardstock. Glue the layers together, offsetting the green layer slightly and add it on top of the card.
- Inside of the card, add a layer of white paper for a place to write a personal message.
- Stamp a sentiment from Inside & Out Gratitude stamp set. Stamp the bottom right corner with a pumpkin and leaves from the Cozy Days With You stamp set. I added a little detail with a blue glaze pen.
This card is simple, but I love all the texture and the autumnal vibes. Hope you’ve enjoyed all of these peeks and are excited for the new release tomorrow! Find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!