If you love coffee, you’ll love this new card kit from MFT being released tomorrow! It’s called Coffee Shop, and is perfect for scene building your favorite coffee shop. Similar to the card kit a few months ago where you could build a living room scene, this kit contains all of the little details to create your favorite shop – the coffee bar, coffee cups and bakery treats, chairs, signage, etc. I had fun creating my samples! My cards and simple, but there is quite a bit of die cutting, gluing of small die cuts, and detail work.
- Die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad with the Piece of My Heart Die-namics and A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics.
- Using the same rectangle die, die cut a second piece of patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad to back behind the heart and additional layers of scrap cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment below the heart from Coffee Order.
- Pop up the top layer with foam tape and adhere.
- Die cut all of the pieces for the scene.
- The table and chairs using the Bistro Basics Die-namics. I colored the inside of the seats with a darker blue copic marker.
- Die cut the plant from Pots and Plants Die-namics. Color with copic markers.
- All of the coffee cups and items on the table are from Be Your Own Barista Die-namics and colored with copics.
- The sign is die cut from a small rectangle in the Industrial Finishes Die-namics and stamped with small images from small Coffee Shop stamp set.
- All of the die cuts were assembled and adhered with foam tape or liquid glue.
- I finished the card with white gel pen detail and crystal glaze over the coffee cup, carafe, and to-go cup lid.
I think this would be a great masculine or unisex card. Stop by tomorrow for another card sample and don’t forget to see what else the DT has brewing over on the MFT blog. Visit the MFT YouTube for more ideas and tutorials.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!