I have another MFT project to share today. I’ve been playing with more Christmas designs and I noticed that I had not used this new stamp set yet; it’s the PI Christmas Sweetheart stamp. This little girl dressed as Santa is so cute. This card is my version of clean and simple and was easy to make.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from Joyful Plaid and adhere to an A2 card base. I tilted the paper and trimmed the excess.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. To create snow drifts, you can use a die or just free hand cut cardstock. After I trimmed the snow drifts, I ink blended aqua ink on the edges for a little dimension.
- Ink blend aqua ink on the white panel and splatter with diluted ink and water.
- Adhere the snow banks towards the bottom.
- Stamp and copic color several images from PI Christmas Sweetheart. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Add white pen detail to everything.
- Adhere the images with foam tape for dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment in the top corner.
- For a final touch, I added clear glaze pen around the pen in certain places. It is hard to pick up on camera, but gives nice shine and dimension in real life. I added it on the white puffy parts of the Santa costume and for the belt buckle.
- Inside the card, stamp another sentiment and adhere the extra gifts.
Thanks for stopping by! There is always more on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I appreciate you, my friend!