Hello and welcome to day 2. Ok, if yesterday’s dove was my favorite, this is probably my second favorite die of the release, haha! I made my own little mantel with stockings using the Stocking Trio Die-namics. This card was easy to put together. All the die cutting and detail work took the longest.
- Create a 4.25 inch square, kraft card base. On top, layer a piece of pink cardstock and then green cardstock.
- Cut a panel of patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling paper pad using the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics.
- Create a “mantle” by trimming about a 0.25 inch piece of gray cardstock and adhering with foam tape. Layer greenery from the Peaceful Greenery die-namics to mimic garland. Add white paint pen on the leaves to mimic snow.
- Die cut all of the stockings and details from various cardstock and patterned paper from the Colorful Christmas Paper Pad.
- Add holiday trimmings using the Christmas Garnish die-namics. This set is meant for drinks, but the proportion worked really well for my little stockings too.
- Add little loops of white twine for the stocking holders and adhere each stocking with foam tape.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment from TI Happy Holly-Days. Die cut with a banner die.
- Embellish the card with sparkling sequins.
Thanks for your time today! There’s lots more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!