For day 3, I’m using probably my favorite product of the entire release 🙂 – the Peaceful Dove Die-namics. In fact, I stopped what I was doing and made several dove cards before anything else because I had to use it immediately. I’ve made several cards using it and I will probably make several more. If you know me, you know I am not really into mass production, but this die is so pretty and easy to put together that it is easy to use in multiple designs.
- On an A2 kraft card base, splatter white acrylic paint diluted with water.
- Once dry, use the First Snowfall stencil with Tim Holtz snowfall grit paste. I love that this paste dries clear, but with texture so it looks like ice.
- Out of two different reds and pink cardstock, die cut the Happy Swish Die-namics. Adhere to the card base with foam tape. Splatter with more white paint.
- Die cut the dove and several leaves from Peaceful Greenery from white and silver glitter cardstock.
- Assemble the dove and add a little shading with a W0 copic marker.
- Arrange and assemble all items on the card front.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from the Mod & Merry stamp set.
Hope you like this card as much as I do, ha! Thank you so much for your support and visiting my blog! See what the rest of the DT came up with in the countdown walkthrough on the MFT YouTube channel. Onward to day 2.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Very pretty 😍
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Tiffani!