One more day until the new release is live! I’m sharing inspiration using the Chill Holiday stamp set and coordinating die-namics. I am pairing it with the current sketch challenge #614. I love sketches when I am struggling with a layout. They are a great jump start, but also you get to try new things and add elements in places you may not have otherwise. So it stretches your creativity which is always a bonus!
- On an A2 card base, adhere a piece of patterned paper from the Colorful Christmas paper pad.
- Following sketch challenge #614, die cut three small rectangular panels from white cardstock. I used a smaller die from the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX.
- Ink blend each panel with MFT Blue Beyond and Summer Splash. Splatter with clean water and with white acrylic paint for added texture. Adhere in place on the card base and trim the excess.
- Stamp and copic color several images from the Chill Holiday stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics and adhere with foam tape. Add white pen detail and glitter brush marker for additional details.
- Stamp the sentiment in an ombre fashion with Blue Beyond and Summer Splash. Use a small blending brush to even the transition between colors. Die cut with a banner die.
- Embellish the card with snowflake sequins.
I think the polar bear and his penguin friends are so cute! Please don’t forget to check the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!