You’ve made it! It’s release day over at the MFT Shop! If you’re shopping, I hope you love your new goodies! I told you I made several cards with the Peaceful Dove Die-namics, so I’m sharing another one for my release day inspiration. 🙂 I used the new Tim Holtz mica sprays to create an easy, colorful background for my lovely dove.
- On an A2 card base, adhere a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Text paper pad. The patterned paper panel was die cut with the A2 Double Stitched STAX Die-namics.
- Using the smaller dies in the Double Stitched STAX Die-namics, due cut a panel from heavyweight white cardstock and vellum.
- on the white panel, spray a few of the new Tim Holtz mica spray stains in pink and blues. I used Winterfrost, Cocktail Party, and Shiny Bauble. Spray the panel with water to move the colors and let dry completely. You can also use your heat gun to speed up drying. The mica sparkle is hard to capture in a photo.
- Die cut the Peaceful Dove from white cardstock and assemble. Use a W0 marker to add some shading.
- Adhere the card front layers together.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment from Mod & Merry. Die cut with a banner die.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this countdown and release! I’ll be back with more inspiration soon, but in the meantime, please feel free to follow my blog or follow me on IG for even more cards. I appreciate you being here!! Check out tutorials and tips on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!