Hey friends! I’m back with more inspiration using items from the latest MFT release – one of my favorites, the Peaceful Dove Die-namics. It’s a clean and simple, pretty card that it easily reproducible!
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock using the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and the Hope Die-namics.
- Behind each letter, adhere a scrap of colored cardstock in the colors of your choice. You may have to trim some pieces so the colors don’t visibly overlap. I used silver glitter cardstock for the ‘O’.
- Stamp a sentiment above ‘HOPE’ from the Mod & Merry stamp set with black ink.
- Die cut a few extra layers using the rectangle die for dimension and adhere everything together to a kraft card base.
- Next, die cut and assemble the Peaceful Dove Die-namics, adding shading with a W0 marker. Use a black marker for the bird’s eye and beak.
- Die cut a leaf from Peaceful Greenery and adhere it to the card front.
- Pop up the dove with foam tape.
See, easy peasy! Hope this inspired you to check out these great supplies, and thank you for stopping by the blog. There’s a new MFT release coming soon; the countdown starts on Thursday 🙂 See more inspiration on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!