If you know me, you know I’m a sucker for florals – stamps, dies, you name it! So for countdown day 4, I created a colorful card using some of the brand new floral and greenery dies – Fundamental Florals Die-namics and Complementary Greenery Die-namics. They are so gorgeous!!! I know I will use these over and over again. Be prepared 😉
- On an A2 card base, adhere a piece of patterned paper from the Festive Celebrations paper pad.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock to 5.25 x 4 inches.
- Die cut several big hi’s using the A Very Big Hi Die-namics. On top of the panel, adhere the Hi die cuts repeatedly, filling the card panel. I used the negative die cut so I could properly align the letters. I skipped adding the tittle due to space constraints. I love this white on white texture in the background for added interest.
- Using the Fundamental Florals and Complementary Greenery Die-namics, die cut several flowers and leaves from various colors of cardstock. I used white, Fire Coral, Sno Cone, Lazy Day, Blue Beyond, Cornflower, and Orange Zest. I love the colors and weight of MFT cardstock.
- Adhere several flowers together according to the instructions on the website. They are easy to put together and can be mixed and matched.
- Use a large heart die as a guide, and glue the leaves and flowers in place in the shape of a heart. Use foam tape and liquid glue for varied dimension.
- Stamp and silver heat emboss a sentiment from Hand-Stamped Original. This stamp set is a must have for all cardmakers!
- Fussy cut out the sentiment and adhere with foam tape below the heart.
- On a panel for the inside of the card, add another sentiment from the Hand-Stamped Original stamp set.
- Embellish with silver gems around the heart.
Hope you enjoyed my card today, and I appreciate you stopping by! Don’t forget to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration. Make sure to leave a comment there for a chance to win a $25 MFT gift card. As always, see more tutorials on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
I love this card. I am a sucker for flowers, too! Love the colors.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, Kim! Hope you’re having a good weekend!