Hey friend! Welcome to countdown day 3 to the December MFT release. Today, I’m sharing another new year’s card, but I think it could be for multiple occasions. The new year, a new job, retirement, a new house – any new beginning. I love how it turned out.
- Die cut a panel of Black Licorice cardstock with the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Die cut the Tall Cheers Die-namics from the panel. Also use the die to die cut black fun foam and more black cardstock to stack up the sentiment.
- Die cut the champagne bottle burst from Pop the Champagne Die-namics from the panel as well.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from How to Say Cheers. I love, love the font.
- Adhere the fun foam and letters in place.
- Die cut the Pop the Champagne Die-namics from white cardstock and copic color each element. For the gold part on the bottle, I covered the die cut piece with a thin layer of glue and added gold flakes. It was my first time using these flakes that I have had forever and I thought it was perfect to mimic the foil on real champagne bottles. Add a small sentiment from Champagne Sentiments on the bottle.
- Adhere the bottle, cork, and the glasses on the card front.
- Embellish the card with faux white splatter and a few gold jewels.
- Add a thin strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes paper pad on the right side.
Thanks for reading, and hope this card inspired you! See more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!