Welcome to countdown day 1! Only one more sleep until another amazing MFT release. I hope you’re loving it so far! Do you prefer stamps or dies? I think I’m split and like both equally depending on the product and my creative mood. Today, I combined stamps, dies, and patterned paper for a cute design for a cat lover.
- On an A2 card base, adhere three strips of patterned paper that were die cut with Torn Paper Edges Die-namics. I used patterned paper from Joyful Plaid and Poppin’ Polka Dots. I used an additional pattern from a pad that is retired. But you can use any coordinating patterns or colors you desire. Set the card base aside.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock down to 5 x 3.75 inches.
- Out of the panel, die cut the A Very Big Hi Die-namics.
- Stamp a sentiment in MFT Extreme Black ink at the bottom and paw prints from the YUZU Catitude stamp set.
- Pop the panel up with foam tape and adhere to the card base.
- Stamp and copic color a few images from Catitude and die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Add details with a white gel pen. Adhere the images to the card front.
- Add glitter brush marker to a few of the images for a little sparkle.
I appreciate you stopping by! Aren’t these kitties so cute? Stop by the MFT YouTube channel for more great content.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Oh stars, that kitty is too cute (made me giggle out loud)! Love the card!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I agree! I love this chonky little kitty haha. Yan did a great job illustrating this stamp set. Thank you!!