Today’s the day! MFT’s December release is live and in the shop! Some of my favorites include: the Fundamental Florals Die-namics, Complementary Greenery Die-namics, It’s a Banner Day Die-namics, Pop the Champagne Die-namics, Festive Fireworks, Hand-Stamped Original, and Full Circle.
Today, I’m sharing a card design that I think I will use again and again. It combines a couple of my favorite things – favorite products from this release and the mix of florals with geometrics. Change up the florals or the colors, add more greenery, and this design could be great for any gender and occasion. A bonus is that this card is fairly flat so it is very easy to mail.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Using the Pastures, Ponds, & Pools stencil, stencil a few blobs with Sno Cone and Jalapeño Popper inks. I love that this stencil can be used to bodies of water or land or create an abstract background design.
- On top, stamp a few circles and patterns from the Full Circle stamp set using Jalapeño Popper and Sour Apple inks.
- Stamp a sentiment from All-Occassion Scripted Greetings in MFT Extreme Black ink.
- Die cut several flowers from white and Sno Cone cardstock using the Fundamental Florals Die-namics. Die cut leaves using Complementary Greenery Die-namics from Jalapeño Popper and Sour Apple cardstock.
- Adhere the florals to the card front wit a mix of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
- Embellish the card with sparkling sequins to the flower centers. Adhere the finalized card front to an A2, kraft card base.
Thank you so much for reading and looking at each card I’ve made for the new release. I truly hope I’ve inspired you to try something new. I’ll be back soon with more inspiration and the card kit comes out soon too. December’s kit is ADORABLE!! 🙂 Please stop by the MFT YouTube channel for more great content.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!