For countdown day 4, I’m sharing a box of chocolates with you! I know several companies have a similar stamp or die set, but this is the perfect size for a card front and so easy to die cut and assemble. This was so fun to create! Look at that adorable bow!
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the Double Stitched Die-namics.
- Stamp the X’s and O’s Background stamp with Tropical Teal dye ink.
- Ink blend the edges of the panel randomly with more Tropical Teal and “distress” it by splattering it with water, diluted ink, and white paint.
- Adhere the completed panel to an A2 kraft card base.
- Die cut all the pieces for the box of chocolates with the Box of Chocolates Die-namics. It is so fun to play with and allows you to mix and match to create a unique box. The box is die cut from Tropical Teal cardstock and the bow is from Lemon Drop cardstock. The rim of the box is also cut from Tropical Teal, but I dragged the same color ink pad on top to darken the color. The chocolates were die cut from white, Ripe Raspberry, and Kraft cardstock.
- On all pieces, I ink blended some dye ink to add dimension and life to the pieces.
- Die cut two layers of each chocolate for dimension and glued the layers together.
- Add white pen details around the box and the candy.
- Adhere the “lid” with small pieces of acetate adhered with scor tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Sweet Nothings on the card front in dark brown ink. Then adhere the box of chocolates.
- Embellish with brown colored sequins.
I hope you enjoyed today’s peek at the new release. Now I’m craving chocolate 🙂 Did you know that there is a giveaway going on every day of the countdown on the MFT blog?
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!