- Create a mini slimline card base measuring 6.25 x 3.25 inches.
- Layer a slightly smaller panel of patterned paper from Sweet Plaid.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the largest die in the Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Ink blend the panel with MFT Cotton Candy and Poppin’ Pink dye ink.
- Splatter with water and white paint.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Die cut the Tall Love Die-namics four times from Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Ripe Raspberry, and Summer Splash cardstocks. Die cut four more times from white cardstock and glue the layers together.
- Adhere the letters to the bottom of the card front. Add glitter brush marker on top.
- Stamp and copic color the image from TI Sweetheart. Die cut with the coordinating die.
- Hair: E59, E29, E25, E23
- Skin: E35, E34, E31
- Heart banner: RV13, RV17, RV19
- Dress/shoes: R29, R39, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49, C7
- Pop up the colored image with foam tape on the card front.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from How To Say I Love You on MFT heavyweight vellum.
- Die cut the sentiment with a heart from Love Icons Die-namics. And pop up with clear foam tape.
- Embellish with sparkling sequins.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!