It’s release day at MFT! Head over to the shop to purchase your favorites. Which stamps are you most excited about? I had to create a card using the adorable new stamp set by YUZU called Hunny Bunny. Aren’t these bunnies so sweet?!
- Adhere a piece of patterned paper from Poppin’ Polka Dots to an A2 card base. Use the Double Stitched STAX Die-namics to die cut the patterned paper.
- Use another, smaller die in the Double Stitched STAX Die-namics to die cut white cardstock.
- Using Love Icons Die-namics, die cut several X’s and O’s from white cardstock and adhere to the white panel. Trim off the excess with long scissors. This makes a white on white repeating background design. Adhere the panel to the card front.
- Stamp and copic color images from YUZU Hunny Bunny. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Adhere the clouds directly to the card front and add dimension to the bunny with foam tape or extra layers of die cuts.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from Itty Bitty Love Notes.
- Trim into a strip and adhere to the card front along with a scrap of patterned paper beneath the sentiment strip for another pop of color.
I hope you’ve enjoyed all of the cards I’ve made to inspire you with the January release products. Do you have a favorite card? Let me know in the comments. Enjoy the rest of your week and I’ll see you on the blog again very soon!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!