Welcome back to my blog! There is a new MFT Vault release on Tuesday so the team is sharing some inspiration in the run up to the release. What is a Vault Release? It’s when MFT decides to bring back some of their popular, retired products. I think you’ll like this release as there is a little bit of everything – stamps, dies, and blueprint sets.
Today, I’m sharing a fun card using the Mason Jar Die-namics and the Plaid Background Builder. I combined the card with EZ lights for a little taste of summer.
- Using the Blueprints 25 Die-namics, I die cut a background layer from Blue Beyond cardstock.
- I stamped a plaid pattern using the Plaid Builder with white pigment ink and Blue Beyond ink.
- Trim a piece of Cornflower card stock to 4.75 x 3.5 inches.
- Die cut the mason jar tilted to the side from the Mason Jar Die-namics. Back the opening with MFT heavyweight vellum.
- Splatter silver metallic watercolor all over the panel.
- Die cut the fireflies from white and holographic cardstock. Color the bodies with cool gray copic markers and assemble. Fold the wings for a bit of dimension.
- Glue the fireflies and sequins to the card front. And add a bow to the upper corner.
- Add the interactive stamp ‘press’ before adding the EZ Lights and foam tape to the back.
- Behind the panel, adhere an EZ light to the back and add double sided foam tape. The EZ light has three prongs, so I adhered them around the mason jar to look like fireflies inside the jar. I love the twinkling lights.
- On black cardstock, white heat emboss a sentiment from Mason Jar Labels and die it with the label die. Pop up with foam tape on the jar.
- Adhere this piece on the plaid background and then everything to an A2 card base to finish the card.
As always, I appreciate you stopping by and hope you’ll visit tomorrow for another card sample. Have a good day!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
I liked this card and then I scrolled down and found the lights that indicate fire flies. Then I loved it. Such a cute card
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much! On my IG, I have a reel of the lights in action 🙂